This book is for Java developers implementing Collective Intelligence in real, high-use applications.
Library Hub Discover
Following a running example in which you harvest and use information from blogs, you learn to develop software that you can embed in your own applications. The code examples are immediately reusable and give the Java developer a working collective intelligence toolkit. Also available is all code from the book. Help Centre. Track My Order. My Wishlist Sign In Join.
Be the first to write a review. Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now. Books with a similar title.
Transactions on Computational Collective Intelligence XVII : Ngoc Thanh Nguyen :
Nguyen, N. Ed , Kowalczyk, R. Ed , Xhafa, F. Ed Available Formats: Softcover eBook.
Ed , Hernes, M. Ed , Mercik, J. Thanh Nguyen, N. Ed , van den Herik, J.
- Holdings information at the University of Dundee!
- E Pluribus Unum?: Military Integration in the European Union;
- Utilitarianism [with Biographical Introduction]?
- Getting a Job IS a Job!
- Jean-Paul Sartre (Reaktion Books - Critical Lives)?
- Zitate pro Jahr.
Ed , Rocha, A. Ed , Filipe, J. Ed , Pinto, A.
- Agrarian Policies in Central America;
- Disabled People and European Human Rights: A Review of the Implications of the 1998 Human Rights Act for Disabled Children and Adults in the Uk?
- Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems: 8th International Symposium, SSS 2006, Dallas, TX, USA, November 17-19, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture ... Computer Science and General Issues).
- Researcher: Dave Cliff in Publications - Dimensions.
- Transactions on Computational Science XVII : Marina L. Gavrilova : .
- Ensemble Methods: Foundations and Algorithms.
- Lipids, Lipoproteins, and Drugs.
- The Limit Shape Problem for Ensembles of Young Diagrams.
- Books with a similar title?
- Handbook of Plant Lectins: Properties and Biomedical Applications.
- Race on Trial: Law and Justice in American History (Viewpoints on American Culture).
- Computational biology and bioinformatics.
Description The LNCS journal Transactions on Computational Science reflects recent developments in the field of Computational Science, conceiving the field not as a mere ancillary science but rather as an innovative approach supporting many other scientific disciplines. The journal focuses on original high-quality research in the realm of computational science in parallel and distributed environments, encompassing the facilitating theoretical foundations and the applications of large-scale computations and massive data processing.
What is Kobo Super Points?
It addresses researchers and practitioners in areas ranging from aerospace to biochemistry, from electronics to geosciences, from mathematics to software architecture, presenting verifiable computational methods, findings, and solutions and enabling industrial users to apply techniques of leading-edge, large-scale, high performance computational methods. The 17th issue of the Transactions on Computational Science journal consists of two parts.
The first part is comprised of four papers, spanning the areas of robotics and augmented reality, computer game evaluation strategies, cognitive perception in crowd control simulation, and reversible processor design using look-ahead. The second part consists of five papers covering the topics of secure congestion adaptive routing, cryptographic schemes for wireless sensor networks, intersection attacks on anonymity, and reliable message delivery in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks VANET.
Product details Format Paperback pages Dimensions x x Illustrations note 86 Illustrations, black and white; XII, p. Other books in this series.