Ta kontakt med Kundesenteret.
Avbryt Send e-post. The theoretical methods considered in the book are in the basis of our understanding of charge, spin and heat transport in nanostructures and nanostructured materials and are widely used in nanoelectronics, molecular electronics, spin-dependent electronics spintronics and bio-electronics. Les mer.
Om boka This book is an introduction to a rapidly developing field of modern theoretical physics - the theory of quantum transport at nanoscale. The book is based on lectures for graduate and post-graduate students at the University of Regensburg and the Technische Universitat Dresden TU Dresden.
- Serving the Word: Preaching in Worship (Elements of Preaching)!
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- Pflanzenreich macfarlane nepenthaceae?
- Green's Functions in Quantum Physics (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences).
- Algebraic topology: a first course!
- Green’s Functions in Quantum Physics | E.N. Economou | Springer!
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
The first part is devoted to the basic concepts of quantum transport: Landauer-Buttiker method and matrix Green function formalism for coherent transport, Tunneling Transfer Hamiltonian and master equation methods for tunneling, Coulomb blockade, vibrons and polarons. Record created , last modified Similar records. Table of contents: PDF.
- A Handlist of Rhetorical Terms.
- Refine your editions:.
- Shop with confidence;
- A Practical Guide for the Perfumer.
Back matter: PDF. Share on social.yuzu-washoku.com/components/2020-02-06/3292.php
Non-Markovian Complexity in the Quantum-to-Classical Transition
Economou, Eleftherios N. Springer series in solid state sciences ; 7. The main part of this book is devoted to the simplest kind of Green's functions, namely the solutions of linear differential equations with a -function source.