Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Citing Literature.
- Handbook of Industrial Toxicology and Hazardous Materials?
- Milton® Antibacterial Surface Spray.
- Nanostructured Large-area Antibacterial Surfaces (nLABS).
- She, Myself & I.
- Novel light-activated antibacterial surfaces?
- The Facts on File dictionary of chemistry;
- Supplementary files.
Supporting Information Filename Description mamesupS1. Volume , Issue 5 May Related Information.
Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure.
- Nanostructured Large-area Antibacterial Surfaces (nLABS) | Åbo Akademi University!
- Crisis of the state: War and social upheaval.
- Kriegsmarine Auxiliary Cruisers.
Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password. The figure below depicts this process:.
Indeed, the authors' "kill and release" antibacterial surface worked very well. When they added E.
Antibacterial Surfaces | Elena Ivanova | Springer
See figure; green bacteria are living, and red bacteria are dead. A fine innovation, indeed. Source : Yanhong Fu et al. Published: June DOI: View the discussion thread. Berezow is a featured speaker for The Insight Bureau , an international speakers' bureau.
Antibacterial Surfaces And The Fight Against Antibiotic Resistance
Drug-resistant bacteria have been a problem in recent years, especially in hospital environments, resulting in a growing number of fatalities annually. As a result, alternative measures that can control these drug-resistant bacteria are need. Nanoparticles that possess antibacterial properties, such as silver, have shown promise in controlling drug-resistant bacteria.